Sunny skies and warm temps continue on Saturday
Our “Indian Summer” lasts through the beginning of next week.
CLEVELAND (WJW) -- Our summer like temps will last through the beginning of next week.
The last time we had a stretch of 70 degree days this long was 1956! There’s a good chance that we’ll break that stretch in Cleveland. We’re forecasting a 7-day stretch of 70s. Plus, a couple of places could tie or break records this weekend!
It’s going to be a great weekend to rake some leaves, and maybe even (dare we say!?) string up the outdoor Christmas lights??
Otherwise, our next chance of rain comes Tuesday night into Veteran’s Day. Cooler air will trail the front.
Here’s the latest Fox 8 Day Forecast:
Get the latest headlines from FOX8.com below:
- Canton police searching for 15-year-old girl reported missing since October
- Will we find out Saturday who the next president is?
- Sunny skies and warm temps continue on Saturday
- LIVE Blog: Four days after the election the presidential race is still too close to call
- Cleveland police searching for missing, endangered 71-year-old woman